Diamonds & Diamond Grading
(Teaches about Quality Judgement of Diamonds & how to identify them)
1. Diamonds - An Introduction.
2. Mining, Yielding, cutting & polishing of a Diamond.
3. Optical properties, ideal cut & variations from the ideal.
4. Hand Loupe, Microscope, & Types of illumination.
5. Clarity grading.
6. Grading for colour.
7. Fancy colour.
8. Grading for cut.
9. Valuation of diamonds.
10. World Diamond market structure with Indian Context.
11. Diamond & It's subtitues.
12.00 to 1.30p.m. (Monday - Friday)
Rupees Nine Thousand Only(Rs. 9000/-)
A pass at 10 + 2 & a general interview
Medium of Instruction
Number of seats available
Twelve seats in all
Admission form to be duly filled & submitted at the office of the institute.
Next Date of Start
BACK TO HOME